MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
Welfare and Institutions Code Section (WIC §) 5847 states that county mental health programs shall prepare and submit a Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Plan) and Annual Updates for Mental Health Service Act (MHSA) programs and expenditures.
The MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Plan) and Annual Update process is required by statute and is a process in which the County reports to the community the status of current and future planned MHSA funded programs.
Recent MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
2017-2020 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan DRAFT
- 2017-2020 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan - DRAFT (Updated 11/3/2017) includes updates and comments from the 30-day public comment period.
- This Three-Year Plan was approved by the Behavioral Health Board on November 7, 2017 at the required Public Hearing, and will next be presented to Merced County Board of Supervisors for possible adoption on December 12, 2017.
2016-2017 MHSA Capital Facilities Program Update
2016-2017 MHSA Annual Update and Innovation Plan
Historical MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
2015-2016 MHSA Annual Update
2014-2015 through 2016-2017 MHSA Program Update to Three-Year Plan
2014-2015 through 2016-2017 MHSA Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan
Previous MHSA 2013-2014 Program Update
Previous MHSA Annual Updates
- MHSA 2013-2014 Annual Update
- MHSA 2012-2013 Annual Update
- MHSA 2011-2012 Annual Update
- MHSA 2010-2011 Annual Update
- MHSA 2009-2010 Annual Update
MHSA CSS 2008-2011 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan
MHSA CSS 2007-2008 Program Expansion Request
MHSA CSS 2006 & 2007 Progress Reports
MHSA CSS 2005-2008 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan-Original Plan
Other MHSA Documents
MHSA Agreement - CA DMH and Merced County DMH
The MHSA Agreement between Califonia Department of Mental Health and Merced County of Department of Mental Health
MHSA Prudent Reserve FY 2009/2010 Funding Request
The MHSA Prudent Reserve Funding Request for FY 2009/2010 is currently available for public review.