MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
Welfare and Institutions Code Section (WIC §) 5847 states that county mental health programs shall prepare and submit a Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Plan) and Annual Updates for Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) programs and expenditures.
The MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Plan) and Annual Update process is required by statute and is a process in which the County reports to the community the status of current and future planned MHSA funded programs.
Merced County's 2019-2020 MHSA Annual Update
A Public Hearing was held on December 3, 2019 by the Merced County Behavioral Health Board. The Behavioral Health Board (BHB) will vote on the 2019-2020 MHSA Annual Update at the regular BHB Meeting scheduled for February 4, 2020. The Annual Update posted below includes any updates made during the 30-Day Public Comment and Review Period from 10/25/2019 to 11/25/2019.
Recent MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
- 2018-2019 MHSA Annual Update (Adopted 01/29/2019)
- Program Update to the 2017-2020 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan (Reversion/Reallocation)-FINAL (Adopted 08/14/2018)
- 2017-2020 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan - FINAL (Adopted 12/19/2017)
MHSA Annual Revenue and Expenditure Reports (ARER)
- 2017-2018 Revenue and Expenditure Report (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Revenue and Expenditure Report (PDF)
- Visit the State DHCS Annual MHSA Revenue and Expenditure Reports by County webpage to view Merced County's older ARER.
Historical MHSA Plans, Updates and Reports
- 2016-2017 MHSA PEI Annual Program and Evaluation Report (1st Annual)
- 2016-2017 MHSA Innovation Annual Project Report (1st Annual)
- MHSA Program Update to 2016-2017 Annual Update-Capital Facilities - FINAL
- MHSA 2016-2017 Annual Update and Innovation Plan - FINAL
- MHSA 2015-2016 Annual Update - FINAL
- MHSA Program Update to 2014-2017 Three-Year Plan - FINAL
- MHSA 2014-2017 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan - FINAL
- MHSA Program Update to 2013-2014 Annual Update
- MHSA 2013-2014 Annual Update
- MHSA 2012-2013 Annual Update
- MHSA 2011-2012 Annual Update
- MHSA 2010-2011 Annual Update
- MHSA 2009-2010 Annual Update
- MHSA CSS 2008-2011 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan
- MHSA CSS 2007-2008 Program Expansion Request
- MHSA 2006 & 2007 Progress Reports
- MHSA CSS 2005-2008 Three Year Program and Expenditure Plan-Original Plan
Other MHSA Documents
MHSA Agreement - CA DMH and Merced County DMH
The MHSA Agreement between Califonia Department of Mental Health and Merced County of Department of Mental Health
MHSA Prudent Reserve FY 2009/2010 Funding Request
The MHSA Prudent Reserve Funding Request for FY 2009/2010 is currently available for public review.