Information for Clinicians & Providers
Product Information by Vaccine:
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Johnson & Johson (J&J/Janssen)
- ACIP Recommendations
- ACIP Recommendations for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- ACIP Recommendations for Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- ACIP Recommendations for Johnson & Johnson (J&J/Janssen)
- Interim Considerations: Preparing for the Potential Management of Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 Vaccination
- Workplace Prevention Strategies: Post Vaccine Considerations
- Fact Sheet For Healthcare Providers Administering the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet For Healthcare Providers Administering the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet For Healthcare Providers Administering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- What Every Clinician Should Know about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Frequently Asked Question’s (FAQs) for Healthcare Professionals
- Quick Answers for Healthcare Professionals to Common Questions People May Ask About the COVID-19 Vaccines
- What You Need to Know: Explaining the Approved COVID-19 Vaccines
- Storage and Handling
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Parents, Do You Have Questions About Your Child Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Padres,¿tienen preguntas acerca de que su hijo(a) reciba la vacuna contra COVID-19?
- A Guide for the Approved COVID-19 Vaccine
- Una guía para las vacunas aprobadas contra COVID-19
What is VaccineFinder?
VaccineFinder’s is a web-based system where COVID-19 vaccination provider report their vaccine inventory. It also increases access to COVID-19 vaccines by letting people know which providers are offering COVID-19 vaccine. Reporting to VaccineFinder is a required component of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement. Learn more on the CDC Vaccine Finder webpage.