Social Distancing Protocol
Merced County's Registrar of Voters office will restrict public access as of March 23, 2020. A copy of this Protocol will be posted in the Registrar of Voters office.
- Hand sanitizer is available to the public at or near the entrance of the office and counter.
- Lobby, public counters, and barriers are disinfected regularly after use.
Physical Distancing Procedures
- Lobby is limited to four customers waiting at one time.
- Blue squares on the floor will indicate the six-foot distance to stand within the lobby.
- All employees to maintain at least six feet distance from customers except employees may momentarily come closer when necessary to accept payment, deliver goods or services, or as otherwise necessary in their discretion.
By Appointment ONLY:
- Candidate Filing
- Request for Data
Darlene E. Ingersoll
Registrar of Voters
2222 M Street
Merced, CA 95340
Phone: (209) 385-7541