How can I get custody or visitation?

Our office does not offer these services. The Family Law Facilitator is provided as a free service to provide legal information and assistance to people representing themselves in a Family Law matter. For more information, view Family Law for the Superior Court of California.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my child support?
2. Where can I find information on emancipation?
3. My children and I are receiving CalWORKs benefits, but I did not apply for your services. Why was a case opened?
4. Does the father's name on the Birth Certificate establish paternity?
5. How can I get custody or visitation?