How can I seal my record?
To seal a juvenile record you must contact the Merced County Probation Department, at 209 385-7494. Not all juvenile records can be sealed.
An adult record cannot be sealed, to file a dismissal or 1203.4 petition you may come into our office on Wednesday 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. We will petition the court for a dismissal, the fee is $111.00 per case.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out if I have a warrant for my arrest?
2. When is my court date?
3. Who is my attorney?
4. How can I clear my warrant?
5. When can I see my attorney?
6. What is a contract attorney?
7. How can I seal my record?
8. I have been sent to collections on a traffic matter.