How can I find childcare?
Contact ACCESS Child Care Resource and Referral at the Merced County Office of Education at (209) 381-6793 extension 6111. They provide resources and referrals to licensed child care and can provide tips on what to look for when selecting high quality child care.

Show All Answers

1. What does First 5 Merced County do?
2. How do I enroll my child into one of your programs?
3. How can I find childcare?
4. How do enroll my child into preschool?