How do I contact my child?

We encourage you to write to your child while they are housed in our facility. Youth may receive an unlimited amount of incoming mail. All letters and cards must go through the United States Postal Service. Please remember to include a complete return address. Youth may not receive mail from other jails, prisons, or juvenile facilities or individuals whom the court has specifically ordered them not to associate with.

All mail is opened and inspected for contraband; any inappropriate letters will be returned to sender. Envelopes with extraneous figures, markings, or writing will be returned to sender. Please address the envelope as follows:

{Youth's Full Name}
2840 W. Sandy Mush Rd.
Merced, CA 95340

Show All Answers

1. My Child was arrested and taken into custody in Merced County, where was my child taken?
2. How do I contact my child?
3. How do I call my child?
4. What educational services are provided to my child?