Show All Answers

1. Can I report a crime to the District Attorney's Office?
2. I am the victim of a crime and I want to drop charges. Can I do this?
3. I was the victim of a violent crime and need assistance with paying medical, funeral, mental health, income or other related losses. Where can I get this assistance?
4. I have to testify in court and it is making me very anxious. I am concerned about not knowing what to expect. Who can I talk to about my concerns?
5. How can I lodge a complaint against your office?
6. How can I file a complaint involving another law enforcement agency?